Powered by Blogger.

Free stuff at a select few Rite Aid stores May 24th and 26th

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Unfortunately none of the Rite Aids near me are participating but I thought I'd post this for those that may be lucky enough to live near one of these locations. Rite Aid is celebrating $50 million raised for Children's Miracle Network hospitals.

Stop by one of these Rite Aids on May 24th:

Bronx, NY 901 E. Gun Hill Road

Eugene, OR 57 W. 29th Ave.

Buffalo, NY 2047 Sheridan Drive

Hershey, PA 337 W. Chocolate Ave.

Norfolk, VA 6135 E. Virgina Blvd.



OR this store on May 26th:

Atlanta, GA 2498 Cumberland Parkway SE


The first 50 customers at each store will receive a free Miracles t-shirt. They will also have cake and raffles. Prizes for raffles include: Rite Aid gift cards, Children's Miracle Network luggage, and more.

and you can always donate to the Children's Miracle Network Hospital of your choice: https://donations.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org/


***I found this great free event to share with my readers online.  I was not solicited by any company or organization for this post.  I did not receive any compensation for this post.  ***

Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP