Powered by Blogger.

Lime Crime Review

Sunday, May 15, 2011

This is my first ever Lime Crime review.
And I am QUITE impressed with their products.

One unique thing I liked is that they have their own boxes.
Most companies just mail their product to you in a generic mailer, which is fine, but I just think that this is a step beyond :)


The packaging got even cuter!

I ordered three eyeshadows and one lipstick.

These were the eyeshadows I chose...
Troubadour, Lime Criminal, Abracadabra

Swatches...
(Without primer)
I am very impressed with the quality of the eyeshadows. They have a silky soft feel to them and are very vibrant in color. You get 2grams of eyeshadow in each container. I am looking forward to creating some looks with these!

And the lipstick I chose...
Retrofuturist

Here are a few swatches...



First of all i LOVE the tube itself. It's purple with a glittery unicorn on it. So cute!
The lipstick goes on very smooth and the smell reminds me of MAC lipsticks. Subtle and pretty.

All products can be purchased at www.limecrimemakeup.com

(I was not paid to do this review, I purchased on my own!)

Hope you enjoyed :)




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP