Powered by Blogger.

Deals & clearance finds at Target!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I was all excited to figure out this sweet deal at Target yesterday all by myself, only to return home and find it posted about on several blogs I read. Oops! Well, the deal was, Target had a printable coupon for $3 off 2 John Frieda products. There was a $3 off Root Awakening by John Frieda coupon from the 5/1 SmartSource paper insert, of which I had two. In total, it would be $9 off two Root Awakening products.

When I got to Target, the Root Awakening products were marked as $7-something a piece, which was still an OK deal with $9 off. But when I got to the register, they rang up as $5.09! They were on price cut but were lacking the signs that said so.

So I paid $1.18 (or $0.59 a bottle) for shampoo and conditioner that's usually $7-something a piece!

These Old Spice body wash sets were on clearance for $2.80, originally $4. The set includes a 16 oz (regular size) bottle and a 8.4 oz half-size one. We had a coupon for buy-one-get-one-free Old Spice body wash, which worked with this set! So we got two sets - two full size and two half sized bottles - for only $2.80. There's only one set shown in the picture because my brother already took the other :)

I also found these e.l.f. makeup sets on clearance. E.l.f. is cheap enough already, most of their products being $1, but it's good quality stuff. These sets were $4.99 for 5 products, but were marked down to $2.50! One set has 3 different color liquid eyeliners and 2 eyeliner pencils (one shimmer and one brightening) with built-in sharpeners, and the other has 4 dual-color eyeshadows and a double-sided eyeliner pencil and eyeshadow brush. I don't know what I'm going to do with so much eyeliner, but I couldn't resist the deal!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP