Powered by Blogger.

Beauty Haul For The Day!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I totally did a little tiny bit of shopping today!
It has been a while since I have, so I guess it's okay...
AND 2 of my items were completely free :)

I had two coupons I got in the mail for these free products...


Now if any of your read my previous post on the L'Oreal Sublime Mousse Color, you'd know I was pleased :) About a month ago John Frieda had a survey going on their Facebook, and I completed it, so I got this free!


Also, on Facebook, I entered the free product giveaway thingy, and I got chosen to get a coupon for any new Suave Professionals. I have severely thin, limp hair, so I am trying this one.

These are my new nail polishes :)


Sinful Colors:Black on Black, Claire's: I luv the 80's,
Claire's: Black Crackle, Sally Hansen Crackle: Fuchsia Shock

AND since I got my fake nails off, I decide to try this....


Hope it works :)

Hope you enjoyed my little haul...haha



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP