Powered by Blogger.

Target/CVS Haul

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I recently went to Target and CVS and found some fun stuff!  And some of it was a great deal!  Here's what I picked up.


I bought the basket you see to hold the makeup I plan to wear for that day.  It was around $10 at Target.

I also needed some lip balm with SPF, as I just realized I finished my only lip balm with SPF.  I stocked up on some Soft Lips Vanilla (SPF 20) and Soft Lips Pearl (SPF 15), as well as some Blistex Five Star Lip Protection (SPF 30).  Now I'm stocked up for summer!

Another SPF friendly product I picked up is the Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Pressed Powder in Translucent Light.  Now this was my deal of the day, purchased at CVS.  This is normally $14.99 at CVS.  I got $6 off for having a CVS card and it came with a free Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Bronzer in Light!!  That's about $30 worth of makeup for less than $9!  I was pretty pumped!!  I really wanted something with high SPF for my face.

From CVS I also purchased Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer for Fair to Medium Skin Tones, around $8.99.  My husband and I are going on vacation to celebrate our five year wedding anniversary next month.  We will go to Germany, Austria, and Switzerland and I didn't want to take my pasty pale legs with me.  Usually when I want some color on my legs, I've been enjoying my Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs but that seemed like a lot of work for every day wear.  We'll see how the self-tanner goes.  Usually it just turns my legs orange.

Next I purchased some Ardell Lashes in #305 Black.  They ran around $5 and can also be purchased at most Walgreens, Target, or Walmart.

And lastly, I finally picked up the Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Vanity.  I really wanted to pick up some more matte shades and I've heard so many great things about these palettes but had never tried them myself.  I quite like the matte side!  This ran around $5, which I felt was a bit much but I guess it is six shades of eyeshadow.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP