Powered by Blogger.

Chanel and OPI unveil their winter nail collection

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

sophyrobson.com
Chanel's new winter collection  will hit the stores around August September. These three colours from the collection are called Graphite, Quartz and Peridot, How exciting is that?!? True. it might be a little bit too soon to be talking about winter collections, after all the summer hasn't even started, but I have to say, I love these colours, specially the last olive metalic, it's soo pretty and unusual, is that going to finally be my first chanel nail polish? we'll see.. I'll keep you posted ;)

A nova coleção da chanel, vai estar disponivel nas lojas apartir de Agosto Setembro. Estas três cores da coleção cham-se Graphite, Quartz e Peridot. muito bom não é?!? Verdade seja dita, talvez ainda seja um bocadinho cedo para estar a falar de coleções de inverno, porque ainda nem verão é, mas tenho a dizer que, eu amo estas cores, especialmente a cor mais esverdeada, tipo azeitona metalica, é tão bonita e tão diferente, será que é desta que compro o meu primeiro verniz da chanel? Talvez... Eu depois digo-vos :)
 beautyhigh.com
 OPI also unveilled their winter collection inspiered by the Miss Universe contest, and each nail polish is named after a catch frase most sid by the contestants backstage. These nail polishes will also be available from September, but I have to say, they don't excite me as much as the chanel collection do, I feel like I've seen all this colours before, They remind me some of the Katy Perry collection that they did a while ago, but I am going to wait for more pictures and some swatches, I might change my opinion. 

What are your favourits from both of these collections? Please let me know in the comment box

XOXO

A OPI também revelou a coleção deles de inverno, que desta vez é inspirada por Miss Universo, e cada cor tem o nome das frases mais ditas pelas concorrentes quando estão backstage. Os vernizes também só vão estar disponiveis apartir de Setembro, mas tenho mesmo que dizer, que estas cores deixam-me um bocadinho desapontada, gosto muito mais da coleção da chanel, porque acho que estas cores já as vi antes, e no meu ver, são muito parecidas á coleção que a OPI fez há uns tempos atraz da Katy Perry, mas vou esperar por mais fotos, e swatches, porque posso ainda mudar de opinião.
E voces? Qual dos vernizes é o vosso perferido? Digam-me nos comentarios
XOXO

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP