Powered by Blogger.

Two great deals I found today: $40 GPS and Free headset

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I found a deal site today called "1SaleADay". They have several deals posted each day. I was in the market for a GPS but don't have a lot of money to spend. They have a Motorola portable GPS system today only for $39.95. It says the retail price is $199 so that a pretty significant discount.

While on the site I also found that today's deal is a Plantronics or Jabra 2.5 mm headset for FREE plus FREE shipping.  You just have to like their facebook page and leave a comment/testimonial for their site before ordering.  I did it and it went through.

Here is 1SaleADay's Facebook page if you'd like to start there: http://www.facebook.com/pages/1SaleADay/119037066972



Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP