Powered by Blogger.

Tan in a Can!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My experiences with self tanner have been horrid. I can never find one that is convenient and doesn't look horrible, that doesn't break the bank. I've tried Jergens, Sunny Days, Bare Bronze, and a few others. They just simply take too long, streak, or despite exfoliating, STILL stain the knees and elbows. What the heck?

Well I decided to venture into Bath and Body Works to pick up some Secret Wonderland body wash and spray and ended up browsing. I cam accross their "True Blue" body collection. There was a gtradual lotion tanner, and I am just like, nope...Kept browsing and found the "True Blue" Fast Drying All Angle Airbrush Tan.



I sprayed it on my arm, paid for my things and left. The next morning when I woke up, WOW BEAUTIFUL bronze glowing color! I was shocked! I immediatley went back and bought 3 more. They were buy 2 get 1 free. (They are $15.00/ 1 can)

I've used it on my arms and legs, back, and upper chest area. I have had no issues. It is so easy to apply. Dries completely in about 15 minutes. (I stand in front of a fan!) There is a slight smell in while applying, but it goes away. Color developed for me in about 5-6 hours.



It says you can re-apply 8 hours later and then every 2-3 days for upkeep. So far I have used just one can about 4 times...so I think it is worth it! I love this product, and I don't have to stand 20 minutes in a tanning booth, and well since PA doesn't want Summer sun to come, I can enjoy my TAN IN A CAN!!!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!
ENDS JUNE 25, 2011


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP