Powered by Blogger.

Being Belle

Monday, May 9, 2011


Any publicity is good publicity when it comes to companies and their products; when the Belle D'Opium advertisement was banned for 'simulating drug use', it got us all talking. Including me. A few days later this ban I charged into my local Boots and doused myself in the stuff, and was continuing to do so until I got myself my own little bottle.

While some might not like this "disconcertingly bewitching new oriental" its undercurrents of Jasmine keep me coming back for more. 

Top notes: Casablanca Lily, Gardenia, Jasmine Absolute, Mandarin.
Heart notes: Hookah Accord, Tobacco, Amber, Peach.
Base notes: White Pepper, Patchouli, Sandalwood.

And while I mightn't smell like "A woman full of ambivalence, elusive and obsessive, powerful and troubling, ingenue but dangerous", when I wear it, I can certainly give it a shot. Marketing ploy or no, I'm sold.

Whats your favourite perfume at the moment?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP