Powered by Blogger.

Dark Circle Solution!

Sunday, November 7, 2010


I am very excited to share my latest find with you!  I have been frustrated with my dark undereye circles for quite some time now.  I've tried many different concealers with varying results but still never felt that any of them did a very good job of covering the dark blueish circles under my eyes.  Upon the advice of another YouTuber, I tried Pixi's Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach.  This is available at many Target stores for $15.  I have to say, this is the only thing that has worked for me!  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to conceal blue-toned dark circles.  Check out the results and see for yourself.  I paired it with my Benefit Boi-ing Concealer and kissed those undereye circles goodbye!


Here you can see the Pixi and Boi-ing containers.  I don't really think the Boi-ing did all that much.  I really think you could still use your favorite concealer, as the Pixi did most of the work here.  I really like Maybelline's Dream Mousse Concealer also.
 
BEFORE: Dark undereye circles (This photo was taken with NO makeup on.)



AFTER: No dark circles  (This photo was taken wearing Pixi, Boi-ing, & foundation)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP