Powered by Blogger.

AMAZING FIND!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello my Vixxens. Hope you are having a glorious weekend. Mine always goes by too fast. I found an amazing website that I will be ordering from today!!!

It is called All Cosmetics Wholesale! Click HERE to visit! It has all brand name cosmetics at amazing prices!! MAC, URBAN DECAY, MAYBELLINE..you name it I saw it! In the MAC section under pigments you can just get samples of their pigments for $3.99. I'm not one of those people that NEED the big thing of eyeshadow. I have so many, it's more likely it'll get wasted. I love when I find samples!

I also found the Sugarpill Cold Heart palette that they recently discontinued!!
 For that click HERE!

After I order, I shall do a review on the products I received and how the service/shipping was! If you order before me! Leave a comment for some feedback!!


Post later! xoxo

Twitter - - Purrceptivevxxn
Facebook Page - - Purrceptive Vixxen
Personal Blog - - Beautifully Frantic

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP