Powered by Blogger.

Mermaid nails with a hidden treasure ;)

Friday, April 29, 2011

I've rediscovered my love for Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, guys.  I wore it maybe twice last summer (right after I found it by its lonesome on an empty display in Walgreens, haha- after searching for MONTHS) because I could never get the dang thing off!  I thought it was the polish back then, but just realized the other day that it was most likely a bad nail polish remover.  Last week I was wearing Hidden Treasure over Sinful Colors Nirvana, a muted chocolate brown, and it was a whole lot of gorgeousness.


My pictures of this are kind of bad, but:

After that experiment, and figuring out that it's not that hard to remove using a better polish remover, I tried it out over another polish!  This time it's Sinful Colors Mint Apple:



(Click to enlarge pictures for more detail!)

Hidden Treasure has always been hard for me to capture in pictures- the flakiness doesn't translate as beautifully as it looks in person.  The picture above on the left isn't color accurate, but it showed the cool effects of Hidden Treasure best. 
It kind of reminds me of a mermaid, or something under the ocean!  I like it, and totally makes me excited for summer.  (It would make me excited for spring if we actually had it as a season this year... lol)

What are you guys wearing on your nails right now? 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP