Powered by Blogger.

Sally Beauty Supply & Wal-Mart Haul

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So I picked up a few too many things (I do this a lot) I was only going to Wal-mart for a paper shredder, and Sally's happened to be next door, not my fault!

Oh yes, I thought it was about time you met one of my five cats! This is Gus, the biggest pain in my ass :) This was what I purchased at Sally's!

*HEMP Bronzing Moisturizer (will be doing a before and after blog post on this one!)
*Ultimate Pumi Bar (for my feet!)
*Heel to Toe Foot Repair lotion
*Beyond Belief Intensive Repair serum (Face & neck)
*Beyond Belief Pore Refining Clay Mask
*Correctionist Lip Line Correcting Treatment
*And some black sunglasses with rhinestones

My Wal-Mart Purchases:

*Hard Candy Glossoholic in Lush
*Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Strawberry
*Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for Stretch Marks
*Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer

Well reviews and swatches will be done at some point! I have so many things I want to blog!
Thanks to my followers!

Twitter me! I love Twitter!
(Where I rant and rave about fitness, people and well myself!)


 
 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP