Powered by Blogger.

FaceFront Cosmetics Limited Edition!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lust Quest Collection
This limited edition collection has AMAZING colors! I am super excited to place an order for a few of my favorites! To visit website click HERE!

(All photos are from the FaceFront Website!)
(The "purchase" link takes you to the direct color's description and larger photos!)

These are a limited time only products!
More good news is FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00 USD!

PLUS! Get the FaceFront Survival Paint (trial size) by entering the code PAINT at checkout!

La La Lilac $10.50 - - PURCHASE

 Mouse Grey $10.50 - - PURCHASE
Sea Soldier $10.50 - - PURCHASE

Silver Fox $10.50 - - PURCHASE

Soloura $10.50 - - PURCHASE

Steam $10.50 - - PURCHASE

Black Jax $9.50 - - PURCHASE
(Favorite named!)

Can't Elope $10.00 - - PURCHASE

Magnetica $9.50 - - PURCHASE

Visionary Violet $9.50 - - PURCHASE

(LIPS) Kiwi For Lunch $10.00 - - PURCHASE

(LIPS) LustQuest $10.00 - - PURCHASE

(BLUSH) I Dream of Peaches $15.00 - - PURCHASE

(BLUSH) Lustful $15.00 - - PURCHASE

I can honestly say that I have not yet decided which ones I will be purchasing, I love them all! FaceFront Cosmetics has become one of my favorite make-up companies and they deserve recognition!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP