Powered by Blogger.

Silk Scarves!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Tarnish 'Bridles & Bits' Square Scarf

Dooney & Bourke Leather Dome SatchelThis Dooney&Bourke satchel would look totally adorable with the above scarf or...

Hinge® Print Neckerchiefplus you could just buy a bunch of silk scarves and change up your handbags look everyday!

Echo 'Vintage Graphic Roses' Silk Triangle Scarf Another way to wear! Kind of looks like a cute, fancy doo-rag?



The next couple posts I put up will be inspired by Lauren Condrad's "Style" book but put into my own words and thoughts!
This one is about the multiple uses of silk scarves! I'm sure you have noticed more and more of these at the stores (Nordstrom has some especially cute ones in BP). You can wear them around your neck (usually not very comfortable although it's pretty cute), you can use them has a head band or hair bow, or, my personal favorite way: as a messy knot or bow on my handbag! They bring so much life to neutral handbags and look SO stinkin cute. I highly recommend trying it out!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP