Powered by Blogger.

Spring lips with Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Hot Pink

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I received a sample of the Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Hot Pink inside my Target Beauty Bag a couple weeks ago.  Originally I wasn't too interested, only because I don't wear pink lips... ever (unless it's a deep berry pink like the NYC lip stain I own in Forever Mine Wine- love that!)!  But when Nicki of Sing, Little Bird asked if I would please test it out, of course I wanted to take a closer look. :)
Nicki, I'm so sorry I didn't get to this sooner!

Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Hot Pink

I think this would be a great shade of lip gloss for those of you who like pink lips and enjoy lip gloss with shimmer.  I think it's a pretty and flattering shade, but I'm just so unaccustomed to seeing myself in pink!  
I actually have another Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in the color Bordeaux, which is a deep plummy red.  I haven't worn it enough to give it a fair review, but I can say that both the texture/feel of Bordeaux and Hot Pink (from what I could tell from this sample, anyway) are smooth and non-sticky.  The color goes on easily and is decently pigmented for a lip gloss.  
This looks lovely for the spring season!  A great way to add a healthy dose of color to your lips.  

Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP