Powered by Blogger.

Kristen Stewart Copycat Makeup Look

Tuesday, April 26, 2011


When I saw the pictures of Kristen Stewart's makeup for the NYC Premier of Eclipse (Look 2 here), I fell in love with the look!  I think it looks amazing on green eyes and was something compeltely different from what I would normally do, so I decided to take on this fun challenge.  I really love the way it turned out, although as a teacher, it may have to wait until my wedding anniversary this year for me to actually have a reason to go out with this makeup on.  For the more daring of you though, I think it's lovely!!  Tutorial on the hair will be coming soon too!



FACE:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- Covergirl Clean Oil-Control Liquid Foundation in Ivory
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Sally Hansen Fast Fix Concealer in all Over-Brightener (undereye)
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light (undereye)
- Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Light
- N.Y.C. Bronzer in Sunny (contour)
- Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach
- Hard Candy Glow All the Way Skin Illuminizer in Doll Face (highlight)
- e.l.f. Studio Blush in Gotta Glow (highlight)
- Maybelline Define a Brow in Medium Brown
- e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara



EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Wet N Wild Trio in Knock on Wood (eyelid shade)
- Wet N Wild Trio in Don’t Steal My Thunder (crease shade)
- Wet N Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells (crease and browbone shades)
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black (tightline, top lashes, waterline)
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Black (top lashes)



LIPS:
- Hard Candy Volumizing Lip Gloss in Nude Beach


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP