Powered by Blogger.

Review- Rimmel 25 hr Foundation

Tuesday, April 19, 2011




I am not the biggest fan of this foundation. Epic Fail!
It does not blend that well even using a stipple brush, sponge, and fingers, color match was all wrong it has a yellow base to it and it looks like I had a different color face!
It does stay on the skin but not 25 hours, and who would want their makeup on for that long....
I do not recommend this product and if you have dry patches it will make them more noticeable.

My Rating (Scale 1-5 1-the worst, 5-the best)
Quality- 3.5
Packaging- 4
How long does it stay on- depends on if you use a primer but after 8 hrs it comes off
Would I buy it again- NO!
Price- Under $10 CAN
Overall- Garbage, did not like this!
Where to buy- Drugstore, department store


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP