Powered by Blogger.

Will you be in Pittsburgh tomorrow, come cheer me on I'm a contestant

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hi everyone. I had a unique opportunity and wanted to share it with you. There's a mall near Pittsburgh called The Mall of Robinson. They are having an eco-living event tomorrow for everyone.

They are also having an eco-challenge game show and guess who's going to be a contestant. Winner gets a $510 gc to the mall which would be so nice.

None of my family will be able to go. I had to get a sitter for the kids. So...if you are around the area tomorrow close to 1:00 stop by the Mall of Robinson and cheer me on. I'd so appreciate it!

Find the Mall of Robinson on Facebook and read about their eco-living event.


Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP