Powered by Blogger.

Hair Care Haul & More!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

After my nice long walk/jog at the park I stopped at my local CVS to pick up some hair color and ended up with a few other things....

Aveeno "Living Color" Shampoo and Conditioner for Fine Hair
Aveeno "Living Color" Shine Glaze
Pantene "Beautiful Lengths" Smoothing Balm
L'Oreal Sublime Mousse in #30 Pure Darkest Brown
Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil in Black 01

I will have a blog post dedicated to my hair coloring experience.
 I have never tried a "mousse" dye before.

I have also never tried the Aveeno hair care line, so I shall let you know how that is! The Pantene "Beautiful Lengths" collection has by far been my favorite. I can honestly say it helped my hair stay stronger, and in fact my hair did get longer (before I cut it!)

I bought the Milani eye pencil because of a Youtube video by Vintage or Tacky!




Well blog to you all later! Thanks so much for following!
I do have a personal blog - -> http://www.beautifullyfrantic.blogspot.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP