Powered by Blogger.

Glossvine Anyone?

Friday, April 15, 2011

I recently discovered a page on Facebook for a company called Glossvine. You can find them here..
They sell brand name cosmetics at a lower cost and have some fantastic deals. US world wide shipping is only $3.95!

I just received my order in the mail, which in total I paid $39.95 (includes shipping)! Here is what I bought....


Lipgloss: Neutrogena MoistureShine gloss in Nutri Berry
Now this one was on clearance when I bought it, $1.95!

The four big containers are FaceFront "Paint Me Perfect" Mineral Shadows
The small one is LucyLauren in Beckah

I think I need to stop using Picnik.com, every time I do, my photos change direction and I can't change it back. Grr. I am sorry.



I swatched the shadows on top of E.L.F Eyelid Primer.
I do love FaceFront cosmetics, and it was even nicer to find them at a bargain price. $7.79 a piece!

Customer service for GLOSSVINE was exceptional and I will do business with them again. I love the fact that they accept Paypal. haha!

If you would like to purchase from Glossvine - - CLICK ME!
If you would like to visit FaceFront Cosmetics - - CLICK!

Thanks for reading my post! Would love followers on here and my Twitter!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP