Powered by Blogger.

I Love ULTA!

Friday, April 29, 2011

First off..I would love for my fellow Vixxens to "like" my Facebook page:

And share to all your beauty loving friends! I just love reading everything I can on make-up etc.
Thanks <3

I went shopping at Ulta yesterday because I had an awesome coupon ($5.00 off when you spend $10.00).
Here's what I came home with:


*John Frieda Frizz-Ease Night Serum
-I've always had slight issues with frizz and it bothers the heck out of me, so I figured I'd give this a whirl. I'll let you know if it worked for me!

*Ulta Self Tanning Face Sunscreen in Lt/Medium
*Ulta Sun Paradise Browning Lotion
(They were buy 1 get one 1 free Ulta sun care products!)

*NYX Glitter liner in Crystal Silver
*NYX Eyebrow shaper pencil
*NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 03 Tokyo
(NYX was buy 2 get 1 free)

I have so many blog posts that I want to do! Swatches, make-up looks etc!
Feel free to comment and leave some loving and a link to YOUR blog so I can follow!

My PERSONAL blog about Fitness, love, cats etc. http://www.beautifullyfrantic.blogspot.com

Thanks for following! Love you guys :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP