Powered by Blogger.

Surgery Went Well

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I just wanted to say thanks to all my friends who have Facebooked, tweeted, or sent me such sweet get well comments!!  It has really made me feel better to know that people care.

So far, I am recovering well from my surgery.  (In case you weren't aware, I had all 4 wisdom teeth surgically removed from bony impaction and also had 2 baby canine teeth removed and the adult canines cut through the bone to expose them for braces.  FUN!)  I'm not in much pain, thanks to the pain medications, but the meds make me really nauseous and tired so I've pretty much lived all week on the couch.

I had my orthodontist appointment today and they put on a thicker archwire and attached the chains to the wire so those canines will hopefully start moving soon!  Not sure how long it will be until I feel up to making videos again, but I have lots saved and waiting to uploaded so no fear!  I will admit though, I do miss making videos!  I feel like I have so much to say, but my jaw hurts too much to do it!!  Anyway, thanks again and hope you all are well and enjoying your day!  <3

If you didn't about my other sites, here's my info!

Facebook: Search "Experimental Beauty"
https://twitter.com/#!/experimentalbea
http://www.youtube.com/user/experimentalbeauty

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP