Powered by Blogger.

Easter event at LUSH!

Sunday, April 17, 2011


I once again found myself at the mall yesterday (for Old Navy's one-day wonder sale - more on that later) and decided to peek in LUSH after seeing the store employees with bunny ears on. They were having an Easter event, which involved cookies, a raffle for a gift set, and they had hidden Easter eggs around the shop! Inside the eggs were samples of their products. Mom and I each got one (shown above) sample pot of shampoo - Cynthia Sylvia Stout and Curly Wurly. What fun!


They also started selling this "Rising Sun" charity soap. I had seen it on the UK LUSH website but they just released it here (wasn't in the shop last weekend!). 100% of the proceeds of the $5.95 soap go to Peace Boat, a Japan-based charity working to provide aid in the aftermath of the earthquake. I don't usually use soap, but this stuff smells SO good (cherry-almond, like those Italian cookies with the cherry in the middle!) and it's for a great cause, so I snatched it up!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP