Powered by Blogger.

MAC Glitter

Sunday, April 17, 2011

So as I mentioned in my other post, I really don't care about real packaging! I love just having the product. Now I must mention, this has gotten me in trouble on Ebay when the MAC Hello Kitty collection came out, I ended up buying some fake lip gloss. Woops!

But I found a seller (unforgettableitems) that sells MAC Glitter pigments by the single product or you can request 1/4th of each color. I paid around $14.00 for all 13 glitter colors! Plus, even if they aren't true MAC, they are still fun!!!!

Here is his photo for his listing

Here is what I received
Top Row: Neon 60's, Crystalled Lime, Red*
2nd Row: Gun Metal, Royal Blue, Chartruse, Turquoise, Copper
3rd Row: Light Green, Crystalled Orange, Silver*, Jam Session, Light Blue
(*Discontinued chunky glitters)

Complete list of MAC Glitters and Pigments HERE!

I normally use MAC's Fix + to adhere the glitters to my eyes. I now have like every color of the rainbow to make just about any look. ha ha

Hope you enjoyed! xo xo

Twitter - - Purrceptivevxxn
Facebook Page - - Purrceptive Vixxen
Personal Blog - - Beautifully Frantic

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP