Powered by Blogger.

My Target Beauty Bag finally arrived!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I know you all have seen these posts probably a million and one times by now, so I apologize!  But I was really excited and kind of surprised when I received my Target beauty sample bag this week.  When I didn't get it a few weeks ago when everyone else did, I figured either I didn't sign up for it in time (even though I thought I did), or it got lost in my apartment's mail room.  I'm happy that I was still able to get it!

By the looks of other posts I've read, my beauty sample bag is the same.  Here's a quick look inside (it's a Sonia Kashuk travel makeup bag, btw):




In my bag I received:
-Full-sized Neutrogena Naturals lip balm
-Trial-sized Nivea Express Hydration lotion
-Trial-sized Pantene Pro-V Flat to Volume shampoo
-Revlon Colorburst lip gloss sample in Hot Pink
-Fekkai Shea Butter moisturizing shampoo/conditioner samples
-Target beauty coupon booklet

The coupon booklet comes with all beauty-related coupons, and is what I was most excited for!  I'm saving them to hopefully stack with other manufacturer's coupons I collect.  
I'm loving the Nivea Express Hydration lotion.  I absolutely loathe when lotion takes hours to absorb, and this does it quickly (hence the name!).

Did you get your Target beauty bag?  How do you like what's in it?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP