Powered by Blogger.

Kreativ Blogger Award!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Special thanks to http://the-trace-face-philes.blogspot.com for nominating me for this award :)
It's totally my first award :)



Here are the rules:


Write 10 facts about yourself.

Pass the award to 10 bloggers and tell them about the award.
 
1. I absolutely dislike Obama and Michael Vick
 
2. I own 5 kitty cats that I LOVE more than anything! (Boots, Mittens, Snowy, Slippers & Gus)
 
3. I own a 2004 Silver Hyundai Tiburon V6 that makes my heart melt <3
 
4. I am engaged to a wonderful man, Toby. We've been together now 6 and a half years.
 
5. I have an older sister (Jill) who is 30 and a younger sister (Marissa) who is 17.
 
6. I am training to enlist in the National Guard.
 
7. I would love to one day open a cat shelter and help poor defenseless kitties.
 
8. I hate school.
 
9. I feel naked without my fake nails on.
 
10. I will NEVER EVER work in a call center again. I'd rather live in a cardboard box :)
 
Fellow Bloggers who I pass this award onto:
(no specific order)
 
 
 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP