Powered by Blogger.

FOTD: Elf Everyday Basics Look

Wednesday, April 27, 2011



So this was actually a tutorial that I had filmed several weeks ago, in anticipation of being out of commission for a while, due to my oral surgery.  I'm currently recovering on the couch and was trying to decide which of my saved videos to release next when I realized the tutorial I had filmed on this look was somehow corrupted.  Boo!  Anyway, I thought I would just release it instead as a Face of the Day blog post since it turned out nicely.  I'm really into natural looks right now, so this look fit the bill for me!



FACE:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation Combo/Oily Formula in Ivory
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Sally Hansen Fast Fix Concealer in all Over-Brightener (undereye)
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light (undereye)
- Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Light
- Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Hula Hula
- e.l.f. Studio Cool Bronzer (light brown shade as contour)
- Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach
- e.l.f. Studio Blush in Gotta Glow (highlight)
- Maybelline Define a Brow in Medium Brown
- e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara


EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- e.l.f. Everyday Basics 32 Palette
- e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Coffee (top lashes)
- Hard Candy Concealer Pencil in Light (waterline)
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Black (top lashes)
- Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint Mascara (bottom lashes)


LIPS:
- Wet N Wild Wild Shine Lip Lacquer in 920: Fling
- e.l.f. Hypershine Lipgloss in Au Naturale

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP