Powered by Blogger.

Polishin' Up!

Friday, April 22, 2011

I have heard that "if you don't take the time to polish your nails and keep them up then you just don't care." I LOVE nail polish. I paint my fingers every couple of days so that I don't go to work with totally chipped polish and my clients can tell I am put together. And as LC puts it "it's an outfit finisher." I completely agree! She talks about how if you are wearing a lot of neutral colors (which I am a hair dresser so neutral consumes me) that nail polish is a great way to add a pop of color and at the end of the day, if it is too bright for you, then simply take it off! Nail polish is just a fun accessory so stock up ladies!
As a side note, I suggest that if you want a lot of colors just buy the cheapest kind and add a clear coat to it! Then you can change your color more often because you didn't spend a lot and you can afford to have many colors.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP