Powered by Blogger.

New Stila sparkle waterproof liquid eyeliners- Swatches

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My sister was here over the weekend (along with my parents for Easter- busy busy, but lots of fun!), and the two of us together equals lots and lots of shopping.  The best part is that she enjoys looking at makeup, too, so we love going to Sephora and Ulta to play around.
I hadn't really been shopping much the last couple of months (THE HORROR!), so I had yet to see the new spring makeup collections in person- only online!  I'm sure you can imagine my delight when I was finally able to swatch and see a lot of them for myself.
I was really excited when I spotted these new Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid eyeliners at Ulta- I received the email from Stila a couple weeks ago, and thought the colors looked really pretty.  Yep, they're just as pretty in person, and my silly camera phone pictures don't do them justice.  But I really wanted to share them with you all anyway!

(via stila.com)


Top to bottom:  Flash, Royal, Bora Bora (I think! I can't remember if it was this or Electric exactly), Rock Candy

The four I swatched were my favorite- very sparkly and pretty.  Once they dried down, they didn't move at all, that is until I removed them using a Philosophy Purity Made Simple facial wipe (Stila recommends using an oil-based makeup remover, FYI).

Have you guys tried these yet?  I'm definitely interested- they look gorgeous for spring/summer!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP