Powered by Blogger.

Discovery!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011



I might be a little slow on the uptake but I finally figured this one out... I have an obsession with What Not to Wear on TLC (never missed an episode) and I love Carmindy! She just makes all the women so utterly gorgeous and I aspire to be half as good as she is. Anyways, I follow her on Twitter and discovered today that she has a make-up line with Sally Hansen but it is called Sally Hansen Natural Beauty inspired by Carmindy. http://www.sallyhansennaturalbeauty.com/. So on the show, a lot of times, she uses an airbrush spray foundation and I was always curious where to find what she uses. I'm not positive she uses her own line on this, but I'd assume so. Here it is! I am so excited and cannot wait to try it!  Any thoughts? Have you guys tried it out?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP