Powered by Blogger.

NOTD with OPI Silver Shatter!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finals are OVER!!!  I can't express to you guys how happy I am!  I have to make this super short because I need to be packing (my boyfriend is helping me move out in about five hours and my stuff is still everywhere.. haha), but I am so excited about my nails that I wanted to share them with you all.
After my last "final" on Thursday- well, presentation- I treated myself by buying the new OPI Silver Shatter nail polish.  As soon as I saw pictures online I knew I needed it in my life.  And some of the Pirates of the Caribbean shades, too.  And more crackle/shatters..




My first manicure with Silver Shatter is using 10 Nail Lacquer's Spring Awakening, which is the brand from CVS.  Soo pretty!  It kind of reminds me of one of the shades from the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean, actually, although I can't remember the name.  I know there was a pretty lilac purple in there.

Anyway, hope you guys are having a great day!  I'll talk to you soon (And get caught up with comments as well- I'm so sorry I've been falling behind!)
<3

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP