Powered by Blogger.

Prego Ladies!

Monday, May 9, 2011

I know a lot of pregnant people right now (mostly because I am in Utah) so I thought I should make a post for all my prego women! I haven't forgotten you! Here is how to look cute this summer:
PS: I will keep the ideas comin! This is just a few:


Sleeveless Stitch Detail Maternity Dress              Sleeveless Stitch Detail Maternity Dress
Frenchi® Pleated Sleeve Cardigan (Juniors)You can put this cardigan on in the evening!


          And pair with this scarf.     
Put on these cute gladiator sandals for daytime!
You can have a fun small bag and enjoy until the baby arrives!
 
These items are from: Motherhood, Nordstrom, and Forever21
 
 
Loved By Heidi Klum Under Belly Super Stretch Slim Leg Maternity Jeans These might be too hot for summer but they are perfect for right now!
 
 
 
Loved By Heidi Klum 3/4 Sleeve Dropwaist Maternity Tunic Put with this adorable tunic! Only $9.99 at Motherhood!
 
Kool Connections Beads & Discs Friendship BraceletPut on this bracelet!
 
I am obsessing over these jeweled wedges! If this are too high then try some cute yellow flat sandals like these
 
 
 
I couldn't get the pic, but this link is worth while! I want every color!
 
 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP