Powered by Blogger.

Quick EOTD: Neutrals with a green crease

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hey guys- just a quick post before I go to sleep.  This is actually a look I did last Friday, but I've been frantically running around with my head chopped off (at least it feels that way) that I never got around to posting it.  I've been crazy busy with finals- tomorrow is my last day before summer!- which explains the extreme lack of posting around here.  I'm so, so sorry!  I do plan on doing posts on my skincare routine, empties, and products that I wouldn't recommend just as soon as I've wrapped up the semester completely.
(PS- I'll hopefully get around to posting about some of the projects I completed this semester and how my classes were- to sum it up, the semester ended really well.  So much better than I thought.  Let's just say that I pushed myself pretty hard in my classes, and my efforts paid off. It's probably one of the best feelings ever!)

Anyway, with my lack of time for getting ready lately, my makeup has been super simple.  This was a look I did that I was actually able to spend more time on, yay!


Products used:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
-Coastal Scents 88 palette eyeshadows (see picture)
-Victoria's Secret eyeliner in Dark Chocolate
-L'Oreal Double Extend Illuminator mascara for green eyes



1. Matte cream- Inner corner and brow bone highlight
2. Light yellow- Inner 1/2 of lid
3. Medium leaf green- outer 1/2 of lid
4. Medium forest green- in outer 1/2 of crease blended inwards
5. Light yellowish green- used to blend colors together on lid and crease
6. Medium coppery brown- Pressed along lower lash line

That's it!  It's really simple and pretty basic application- just how I like it!
Hope you guys are having a great week!  I can't wait until I go home to my parent's house this weekend- I'll have so much more time to blog again.  :)

(PS- There's a little over a week left to enter my Sigma brush giveaway!  Click HERE if you haven't entered yet.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP