Powered by Blogger.

Deal on Jamberry Nails today only over half off

Monday, April 4, 2011



I saw reviews for Jamberry Nails. I though they were a really cool idea. Nail designs that adhere to your nails with a blow dryer and last 2 weeks. There are lot of neat colors and designs. I was kind of wishy washy about buying them. Then I saw that DealPulp had a deal on them today.

They're normally $15 for a set but today DealPulp has them for $6 each. Also, DealPulp usually has that you can only buy 1 of the deals for yourself and 1 deal for a friend. With the Jamberry Nails deal today though you can buy 2 for yourself and up to 2 for a gift if you like.

I jumped on this one and thought you might be interested too.

DealPulp Jamberry Nails deal 4/4





Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP