Powered by Blogger.

L'Oreal products!

Friday, April 1, 2011


I was shocked to receive this package of makeup the other day from BzzAgent! I'd filled out a screener weeks ago and immediately forgot, so I didn't expect to get cool stuff in the mail! BzzAgent is a community where you get to sample things and spread the word about it. Up until now I've received small things like a Redbox rental code, or free note cards from Expressionery - but this is right up my alley and super exciting! :)

In the package was L'Oreal's "The One Sweep" eye shadow and "Double Extend Eye Illuminator" mascara, both formulated for brown eyes. The One Sweep eye shadow has an extra-large brush that's supposed to be like 3 eyeshadow steps in one. The Double Extend mascara is double-ended - one side is black mascara, and the other side is a top coat colored to illuminate your eyes based on your eye color.

I haven't gotten around to trying either product, but I will post about it again when I do! If you're interested in joining BzzAgent, leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you an invite (it's invite-only).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP