Powered by Blogger.

Playin' with ma face

Thursday, May 12, 2011


With today being the first of my Summer holidays from University came boredom. After watching a disgusting amount of One Tree Hill reruns, I decided to play with my face.

I went to my local Inglot last night where they were having an event with 20% off, so got myself this little palette; which was down from twenty-five to fifteen euro. Sweet deal. Anyway, as I hadn't done a 'face of the day' for a while, thought I'd give it ago!


Face:
Chanel Pro Lumiere in Clair 20
MAC Harmony blush (as contour and blush)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Inglot Eyeshadow Quad (light pink, purple, dark brown)
Sephora Liquid Liner
MAC Smoulder Eyeliner
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

Lips:
MAC Hue Lipstick


I'm well aware of the fact I look cross-eyed here, apologiiiies!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP