Powered by Blogger.

Blog Apology!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

I just wanted to take a second to apologize to all of my readers who have left me such sweet nice comments lately!  I always try to respond to the comments I get on my blog just to let you all know that I read every one of them and I appreciate them!  Over the last few weeks, I've tried to comment back and noticed that the website seems to go crazy when I do.  It automatically logs me out and prompts me to log back in.  I was having some similar problems with commenting on YouTube but it seems to work at least every now and then so I can comment back.  Then I saw on Nouveau Cheap's blog that she said Google is completely revamping their site and she was having a lot of issues as well.  YouTube is also linked to Google so I guess that explains the issues.  Anyways, just know that I am still reading your comments and I will try to comment back as soon as the issues are resolved!  Thanks for all of your support!!  :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP