Powered by Blogger.

Sleek and ELF Haul

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So earlier on, I posted about two parcels that arrived for me today.
So I received some ELF and Sleek products that I ordered on Friday, so I am very happy about the time it took for it to come, it was very quick.

Form ELF I got a High Definition Powder from the Studio line, a mineral lipstick in Nicely Nude, A studio cream eyeshadow in Candlelight, I also bought two new products that are now available on their website, which are the eyeshadow primer trio, in three different colours, Nude, Champagne and Pearl, and also the new Clarifying Oil Blotting Sheets.
I plan to do a full review on the eyeshadow primers and the Clarifying Oil Blotting Sheets once I've use them.

From Sleek I bought two eyeshadow palettes, the Storm, and the Oh So Special. 
I will do another post latter on or tomorrow, with swatches.
I am so excited about these two palettes I cannot wait to use them, and do some looks with them.








No meu outro post, eu disse que tinham chegado dois pacotes para mim.
Recebi umas coisinhas da ELF e da Sleek que encomendei na Sexta, estou estremamente contente com o tempo que demoraram a chegar, foi muito rapido.

Da ELF, comprei o High Defenition Powder da linha Studio, um batom mineral na cor Nicely Nude, uma sombra em creme na cor candlelight tambem da linha Studio, e tambem comprei dois produtos novos no site deles, um set de 3 primes com cores diferentes, Nude, Champagne e Pearl, e tambem comprei ums Clarifying Oil Blotting Sheets, que é para usar durante o dia quando a minha pele começar a ficar muito oleosa, vamos ver como eles trabalham.

Quando os usar faço uma review deles e dos primers tambem.

Da Sleek comprei duas paletas de sombras, a Storm e a Oh So Special.
No proximo post irei falar delas ainda hoje ou então amanhã.

Mal posso esperar para usar estas paletas especialmente a Oh So Special, que é linda, tem cores mesmo lindas, e vai ser tão facil usar essa paleta para fazer look que vão do dia para a noite.
XOXO

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP