Powered by Blogger.

More beauty deals today: Urban Decay

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I got an email today about some fall stuff on the site for Urban Decay. I browsed the site. Again I checked out the sale section. They have some fantastic deals on some really great make up.

Urban Decay's box of potions that includes: Pore Perfecting primer, Eyelash primer postion, Eyeshadow primer potion, and Lip primer potion is on sale for $29 (org. $49)

There's also the Apocalyptic Nail Kit that includes 7 polishes.  Originally $26 now on sale for $10!  That's like Walmart prices if you break it down.


8 different colors of their matte eye shadows on sale for $6 each (originally $17 each).  9 of their cream shadows on sale for $6 (again originally $17 each).  

Big Fatty waterproof mascara, originally $20 on sale for $10. 

They still have the deals I talked a little about last week: the $5 loose pigments, $9 shadow transforming potion, and $11 ink for eyes eyeliner. 


I don't have any affiliation with Urban Decay.  This was NOT a solicited post.  I just really love their make up and love sharing when I found out they have a some good deals going. 

Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP