Powered by Blogger.

Nail Polish Look

Saturday, July 16, 2011


If you check in with my blog or Facebook page often (search FB for "Experimental Beauty"), then you may know that I am currently obsessed with crackle nail polish.  (If you missed out on those posts, click here for attempt #1 or click here for attempt #2.)  This was my third try at the crackle and I think this time was definitely the best.  This time I used Essie polish in Blanc as the undercoat (3 coats so it was really opaque) and Sally Hansen crackle overcoat in Fuchsia Shock.  I can definitely tell that the Sally Hansen crackle polish is much better quality than the Republic Nail so if you're having trouble deciding between the two, I would absolutely suggest you go for the Sally Hansen.  It applies very easily and looks great.

Essie nail polish in Blanc

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Fuchsia Shock

I was at a friend's house last night with my nails done this way and she liked the way it looked so much that today we went out and bought her the blue Sally Hansen Crackle (Distressed Denim) and she's going to try it out with a turquoise color underneath and fine silver glitter on top.  I think it will look great!  And did I mention that while I helping her pick out polishes I decided to buy the Sally Hansen Crackle in Vintage Violet?  Purple is my favorite color... ;)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP