Powered by Blogger.

Butterfly award, thank you!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The gorgeous Liz from Bronzed Doll just awarded my blog with the Butterfly award!  Thanks so much girl, you're incredibly sweet!  I'm still dealing with some personal issues that have made me not up to blogging.  It's sad to me, because blogging here has always been a delight and something I look forward to.
Seeing this blog award definitely helped to lift my spirits today, though!  You all mean the world to me and every comment/follower/anything makes a difference.
Give me a few days and I'll be back to normal with posting, I promise. <3


The Rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers

Seven things about me:
1.  I'm a self-proclaimed cat lover and I enjoy frequently posting silly cat videos/pictures on my friends' Facebook pages (that I find while browsing Stumble Upon for hours..).  They think I'm crazy but it's ok.
2.  I could probably exist on apples, pretzels, peanut butter, and diet coke if I needed to.  And french fries.
3.  I want to be a fashion buyer.
4.  I love getting to know people and talking to strangers.  You learn so much!
5.  I have a hard time dealing with change, but years of therapy have taught me how to talk, talk, and talk about my problems.  And it helps, I'm telling you!
6.  I'm independent and love to explore new places by myself.


Questions:
Name your favorite color- Purple
Name your favorite song-  I'm newly obsessed with Garden & Villas.  A really good indie band.
Name your favorite dessert-  Raw cookie dough... with frosting.
What pisses you off-  People with big egos who flaunt it. 
When you're upset you-  Talk about it, act like things are fine.
Your favorite pet-  My cat Turbo.  He's 20 pounds of love. 
Black or white- Black.
Your biggest fear-  Flying spiders.  Crickets are the closest thing I've come to experiencing this.
Best feature-  Oh man, I don't know.  I get compliments on my skin a lot, so I guess that?
Everyday attitude-  Friendly and positive.
What is perfection-  Accepting your flaws, realizing that life has ups and downs that are out of your control but essential to helping you grow.
Guilty pleasure-  Buying makeup.  Uhh.

So!  I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this!  
Thanks so much Liz for awarding me. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP