Powered by Blogger.

Priorities Change

Tuesday, July 19, 2011


Recently, I've been obsessing over bright lips. Strange, I know. Colour isn't really my thing. Maybe its the fact that my eyes sting like hell from applying, taking off and re-applying make up on the course multiple times a day, but focussing on my lips has become more of a priority for me when I have free time, rather than whacking on a ton of eye make up.

Contrary to popular belief, well mine anyway, its not as hard as you'd think. Nope, they're not perfect. It's only recently that I've noticed just how out of proportion my face and lips are (a room surrounded by mirrors will do that to you). But perfection is a bit overrated, right?

Illamasqua Lipliner 8J1
MAC Impassioned Lipstick
NYX Clear Lipgloss

I'll have a 'tutorial' of this up tomorrow on my channel , and hope you enjoy! Have you changed what make up you apply over the last while?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP