Powered by Blogger.

Haircut and FOTD :)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hi!  It's Thursday, which means it's almost the weekend!  Aren't you excited (I know I am!)?
I'm mainly looking forward to 1) getting to go out with my friends Friday night, and 2) not having to work Saturday!  Having a job in retail pretty much guarantees you work weekends, so it's nice to have a Saturday off now and then.  
Anyway, today I got a much needed haircut.  It had been since February since my last!  I went to my hairdresser (whom I only go to when I'm home from school; when I'm at school I end up having to go to those walk-in places) who plays the role of a therapist almost as well as she cuts hair.  I love her so much.  She always has me talk about every part of my life and I end up feeling a million pounds lighter when I leave.  
Nothing too crazy, but I did get bangs.  I brought in pictures of celebrities with more blunt-style bangs, but we decided to do something lighter.  To my surprise, I really like how she cut them!  

I'm loving how this Clinique Perfectly Real foundation photographs!



For makeup, I'm wearing the following:
Face:
Foundation: Clinique Perfectly Real foundation, shade 102
Concealer: Maybelline Super Stay concealer in Ivory
Powder: ELF Mineral Booster in Sheer
Bronzer: ELF Studio Golden Bronzer
Blush: Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush in Spicy & Sweet


Eyes:
Primer: Victoria's Secret Pro eyeshadow primer
Eyeshadow: Wet n Wild Walking On Eggshells trio, Victoria's Secret mineral eyeshadow in Coco
Eyeliner: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips eyeliner trio for hazel eyes, taupe shade
Mascara: Fresh Supernova mascara

Lips:
Lip balm: Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Pink Blossom
Lip gloss: Darling Girl Cosmetics lip gloss in Fuchsia Fusion


Have you guys switched up your hair lately?  Hope you're having a great day/night! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP