Powered by Blogger.

Photoshoot One

Thursday, July 14, 2011


As many of you are aware, I started my make up course last week. After eight days its incredible the amount I have learned, and I really love it. Yesterday, I completed my first photoshoot. Being seriously nervous person that I am, I didn't sleep the night before and kept myself awake drawing face charts in my mind. Come the morning, I was no better off in deciding what I wanted so I just went with the flow.

My beautiful friend, Jane, offered to be my model. And model she did. We had two looks to do: natural make up and bridal for our portfolio. While I was nervous at the start, the fact that I was doing make up on a friend and that the tutor created a strict but somehow relaxed atmosphere, I had a great time trying out different techniques to achieve the looks I ended up with. I used the MAC Face and Body C1 as foundation, a Cinema Secrets concealer, and a MAC quad for the eyes. The photos below aren't the photographers ones that will be put in my portfolio, but they give a good picture of what the make up looked like. 

The next shoot is male make up and trends! Let me know if you want to see those photos! 

Hope you like!

Natural Look

Bridal Look

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP