Powered by Blogger.

Possibility to qualify for a free pair of Old Navy Jeans

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I saw someone have a facebook status about Crowdtap. I'd heard of it a few times and never really looked into it. Well I decided to today. What I found was you can earn money for a charity of your choice by participating and also earn free products and have a chance to get in on campaigns and paid opportunities.

Well I just signed up today and had an offer from Old Navy. I filled out the questionaire and it said something along the lines of "Congratulations blah blah blah you will be getting a coupon for a free pair of Old Navy jeans and a coupon to give to a friend. Then at the bottom is said "you will be notified if you were selected" A little confusing but I guess some people are getting in on it. So it might be worth a shot.

Girls125x125



***links included are my referral links.  I do get some type of credit for referrals and you can too***


Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP