Powered by Blogger.

Some beauty deals I found on Amazon today

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I was browsing Amazon.com today. I got pulled in by some beauty products that were advertised for 1 cent but the shipping was ridiculous for what it was. While I was there though I decided to do some research of my own to see if I could find some good beauty deals.

I love the L'Oreal HIP (High Intensity Pigment) loose pigments. They have great intense color. These normally sell for between $10-$12 each. There is a deal on Amazon, get not 1 but 2 of the L'Oreal High Intensity Pigment Loose pigments in the color #102 Exciting 89 cents plus $4.99 shipping and handling. So $5.88 for 2 in that particular color.




2. L'Oreal Bare Natural Gentle Mineral Powder .33 oz. $2.40 + $2.49 cents shipping. making it a total of $4.89 shipped. Normally retails for between $8 and $12 dollars now.





3. Covergirl TruCheeks blush $3.75 + free shipping (on sale at riteaid.com for $5.49 plus shipping normally over $7).





4. I found some Crackle design three piece nail sets. Looks like it comes with 2 nail colors (one of them glitter) and crackle polish. There's a number of set in different colors like this depending on what you like. Each set is $3.95 + $4.99 shipping for a total of $8.94 shipped.




There are just a few deals I found. If you like I can do another post in the future with more deals I find.



Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP