Powered by Blogger.

A Change is Gonna Come

Sunday, July 3, 2011


I'm a freak. I'll admit it. Taking photos of paper. If you read this post a few months ago you'll know that I'm starting my make up course tomorrow. After two months of college-free life and pretty much nothing to do, not only am I looking forward to being occupied but to learn about something I've been lusting over for years. I can't say I'm not a bit nervous, because obviously I am. But I'm also so excited to be finally doing it.

Like the obsessive compulsive I am (I jest), when I received my student handbook a few days ago I spent my whole morning reading and re-reading all the information it held. There is only one little problem with me embarking on this little adventure means that I probably won't have as much time to blog. I was thinking that every week I could do a tutorial/look that I had learned on Youtube, meaning I would be doing 'homework' and practising while still updating the auld blog. Just a thought. Writing is my favourite thing, so hopefully will have more time to do that!

Could I poke someone in the eye with a brush? Yup. Could I be the worst in the class? Yup. Could this all be a disaster? Yup. But I seriously hope not!

Wish me luck!x

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP