Powered by Blogger.

Sight For Sore Eyes

Sunday, July 17, 2011



My major obsession with Liz Earle Skincare was obviously further compounded when the lovely Andrea offered to send me the Eyebright Soothing Lotion to test out; I jumped at the chance. Liz Earle is a brand that suits my skin so perfectly that the chance to try out new products I normally wouldn't pick out is really lovely. Their products are gentle on the skin and are the possibly one of the only brands where almost all the products I've tried have suited me. As always with LE shipping, the bottle arrived in beautiful packaging, wrapped in lovely tissue and contained the Eyebright lotion, the Summer guide, product guide and price list. 

From the day I received this eye lotion, I have been using it everyday. It is marketed as a product that 'cleanses and revitalises the eye area'. Containing witch hazel, organic aloe vera and cornflower, it leaves the skin feeling refreshed and awake. Every morning I sweep this quickly across my eyes to wake them up and get them ready for any make up. In the evening, you can gently soak two cotton pads and place them over the eyes for five or ten minutes. It not only refreshes and cools the eye, but removes any eye make up that may still be lingering after cleansing. Mascara, be gone! For an extra treat, if you leave Eyebright in the fridge, it works really well to keep your eyes in tip-tip condition, having a lovely cooling effect. Since beginning my make up course two weeks ago, make up has been applied and removed from my face and eyes about three times a day. Painful. But since using this lotion everyday, they aren't as irritated as they were. 

The 150ml bottle costs £9.70/11.25euro and lasts ages. Have you tried this product and what did you think? 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP