Powered by Blogger.

Last Haul/Makeup Diet

Monday, July 11, 2011

So I finally got the last few things that I wanted to pick up before starting my makeup diet!


If you have been watching my recent YouTube videos, you may know that I have fallen in love with this powder foundation from Physician's Formula.  It has an SPF of 50, and is full coverage with a light feel.  And I've already hit pan on the one I have.  The only draw back is that it's fairly expensive at around $14.79 in my local CVS.  (At Walmart, I think it's only around $12.99 but my local Walmart doesn't carry this product.)  So I really didn't want to buy it again, as that is a little much for me to pay for a setting powder.  But then the past few days, my husband and I have had to run to CVS to pick up some random things and the first time I got a $2.50 off coupon and the second time a $5.00 off coupon.  So today I was able to use BOTH coupons together and get it for about 1/2 price!  SWEET!

Slightly less exciting for me, but I also picked up an NYC Liquid Lipshine in Wine N Dine, which was requested to me by one of my YouTube viewers and I think it will make a GREAT fall shade!

I also bought two nail polishes, Essie's Blanc, just a cream white shade, and Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Malt, a creamy nude shade, which was on clearance at Target, along with some other shades from the same line, including a silver and a lilac cream shade!

So this will be the last haul for quite some time, as I have way too much makeup and I really want to use some things up before I purchase any more.  I've stocked up on essentials so now I just need to get down to the business of saving some money!

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do a Project 10 Pan sort of thing (where you don't buy any new items until you've completely used 10 items) or just a Makeup Diet (where you just cut back the amount you buy) or a Makeup Spending Ban (where you don't buy anything new until you decide you can - no set time or expecations).  One thing is for sure though; You can expect to see some Shopping My Stash videos in the future!  ;)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP